Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Meet Oliver

Well it was a while that I introduced you to my littlest man and one half of my inspiration for Oli&Jas, so I thought it was about time that you all meet Oliver :) Oliver is 4 and half and is very excited about starting 'big' school next year. He has a fantastic sense of humour, has his big sisters wrapped around his little finger and is a absolutely wonderful big brother. He is a bit of a wildfire so it's hard to get him still for long enough to get a good shot, but when he is in the mood he loves to pose.
A couple of days ago we were all sitting around watching the pole vaulting at the Olympics and when it was Steve Hookers last jumped we were all yelling and cheering for him. When he missed his jump Oliver looked really upset and I asked him what was wrong. He told me that he was sad because Steve Hooker wasn't going to get a gold coin. <3 my sweet little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment