Monday, August 27, 2012

Unproductive Monday

Well, today was not productive, at all. I did not get one little bit of sewing, cutting or packing done and now I'm sitting here feeling a little guilty about it. I guess this shouldn't come as a huge surprise as I do have 5 kids and household to run and today is grocery day at our house but I usually get at least a little bit of something done for my business. Today was a super busy day and by the time everything that needed to be done including groceries, banking and picking up some books from the library for Grace and buying shoes for Oliver because he has grown out of every single pair that fit him, it was time to pick the kids up from school and my intention was to get some sewing done before dinner time, but instead I took the kids out for afternoon tea at a little cafe. We had a great time, the kids talked about their day and I loved listening to them. 
I guess it's days like these that remind me that sometimes you can't do everything and that is ok. It also reminds me that I need to take time out and not worry about 'everything' and just enjoy being in the moment.
Because at the end of the day that is why I am a Work at Home Mum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment