Friday, June 15, 2012

A moment for the girls

Even though Oli and Jas is all about the boys, I have 3 gorgeous daughter and the youngest one is 10 today so it's all about flowers and butterflies in the house at the moment. Back to cars and bugs and robots on Monday :) I must say though that I am pretty proud of myself because even with all the chaos in the house going on at the moment I managed to cut out material for 12 drawstring pouches that will hopefully be sewn together on Monday (Sunday I'll be trying to relax as much as possible to get over what I am sure will be a crazy hectic day tomorrow!) Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I thought I'd just pop in a picture of the white chocolate coated Oreos that I made for Madelin to take to school to share with all of her friends and teachers.


Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment