Saturday, June 16, 2012

We are officially Dreamers

I am so excited to announce that Oli & Jas will be attending the very first Dreamers Markets
on the first of September at the Parramatta Riverside Theatre. I haven't been to a market yet and I'm having heaps of fun playing around with ideas for how my stall is going to look. I have already got my gorgeous red and blue bunting for the front of my table but that's about it!!!
Tomorrow I plan on taking my gorgeous boys out to the park and trying to get some really good promo shots. I'm going to muck around with some ideas I have in mind for shooting the chains by themselves and we will see what I come up with. I need some good individual product shots to put on my website so hopefully I'll figure it out :)
I'll let you know how I go.....have a great Sunday :)


This is the link to the Dreamers Markets Blog
And this is where I bought my gorgeous bunting from

No comments:

Post a Comment